SDS Protection makes the supply and installation of all hygienic wall cladding requirements very simple.
With our premium product, Hydroclean, which we stock in a really extensive assortment of colours, our clients have all they could require for their project under one roof.
Hydroclean is the embodiment of all that is good about hygienic cladding, but avoids the compromises of ubiquitous low-grade products on the market. Here are some plus points:
- Hydroclean has one of the hardest surfaces amongst the cladding groups and doesn’t mark as easily as low-grade PVC cladding material.
- Hydroclean can be trim jointed or welded, cut, formed and machined excellently.
- Hydroclean can be overprinted to bring colours, pictures and vivacity to your project. (This then becomes the ‘Image Series’)
- SDS Protection will use Hydroclean to completely encapsulate any doors and frames within the same vicinity, meaning no third party is necessary for your hygienic doorsets, and all colours will synchronise.
- SDS Protection has an elite group of skilled, hand-picked Hydroclean Installers to compliment your project with a first-rate installation if desired.
SDS Protection’s Hydroclean is available as a BIM model in the NBS National BIM library.
White and Pastel colours are available in the following sheet sizes:
- 2440mm x 1220mm
- 3010mm x 1220mm
Vibrance colours are available in the following sheet sizes:
- 3010mm x 1220mm
Hydroclean is installed using all the recognised jointing and thermoforming techniques.
The most compelling reason to specify Hydroclean lies in the readiness of SDS Protection to provide a supply and install service where the quality product is backed by a quality installation.
Hydroclean is available in a wide spectrum of colours.
From our classic Smooth white to our subtle satin finish pastels colours Hydroclean can add ambience to any project.
If you are looking to make a feature statement then the smooth Vibrance range will meet your needs.
And if you need to match a specific Pantone or RAL colour SDS Protection would be happy to oblige, subject to minimum quantities and lead times.